# Imaginary conversation with an RMS-hater
- I think RMS should be removed.
- Yeah, and the board too.
- Because RMS and the board are friends with each other.
What did the board ever did to you?
- I don't like how they talk or behave or think.
Did they ever cause any harm to anyone?
- Well, not exactly. But...
Then they must've did something wrong themselves? Did they commit any crimes?
- Well, speaking like that is not acceptable. I find it totally unacceptable...
But I don't like your opinions sometimes. Should I throw you out the window for saying something I oppose?
Do you know what Free Software is?
- Free Software means freedom to run...
Do you believe in Free Software?
- I don't. I believe in ethical and open source software philosophies which are far more practical...
So you like the exact opposite movements?
And you don't like the Free Software movement?
So you want the opposite to fail?
- NOOO. I want them to succeed. But...
Really? Really man?
- Well... they say things and I don't like it.
But they didn't force you to follow them, or encourage you, right?
- Well... yeah.
But you still want them to quit, don't you?
Hey, wanna play soccer?
Please help me win, ok?
- But I'm on the opposite teeeeeaaaaaam!