Just found Lagrange
Lagrange is a desktop GUI client for browsing Geminispace. It offers modern conveniences familiar from web browsers, such as smooth scrolling, inline image viewing, multiple tabs, visual themes, Unicode fonts, bookmarks, history, and page outlines.
Best thing is it's written in C and coded to use less dependencies.
Its features are impressive for a #gemini
- Beautiful typography using Unicode fonts
- Autogenerated page style and Unicode icon for each Gemini domain
- Smart suggestions when typing the URL — search bookmarks, history, identities
- Sidebar for page outline, managing bookmarks and identities, and viewing history
- Multiple tabs
- Identity management — create and use TLS client certificates
- Audio playback: MP3, Ogg Vorbis, WAV
- And more! Open
in the app, or see help.gmi
It has binaries for Win, Mac and Linux. For Linux they have an Appimage btw https://git.skyjake.fi/skyjake/lagrange/releases
Got it from @jl4 (~(-_( ~_~)_-)~)
EDIT: Changed repo url to Gitea one